Survey Department Manager (#11895) - Eastern PA & Northern DE
Seeking a Survey Department Manager in PA & DE
Our client is looking for 2 senior level Surveyors to lead their Survey Department out of their Eastern PA and Northern DE locations. Candidate will manage a diverse portfolio of current clients and projects, supervise survey personnel, and successfully develop new business.
• Responsible for reviewing, preparing & certifying topographic & boundary surveys
• Responsible for scheduling of survey crews and responding to priorities
• Responsible for the stakeout setup for field crews and as-built of project site and conditions.
• Review and complete ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
• Prepare Easement, Boundary Plats, & Legal Descriptions
• Train/Mentor Staff on how to Set up & operate GPS equipment, Leica robotic, & total station equipment
• Research deeds and maps needed to establish property lines
• Business development and marketing of surveying services to varying clientele.
• Must be licensed in PA or DE as a PLS
• Minimum 10 years field experience is required
• Must have experience with surveying equipment (GPS rover/data collectors/TS)
• Must have experience with boundary/ALTA/Topo/surveys as well as construction stake outs
• Proactively troubleshoot and problem solve with practical, cost effective, client focused solutions
• A proven track record and reputation for providing exceptional client experience
• Proven ability to manage multiple multi-discipline projects on schedule and under budget
• Experienced business development skills and proven ability to successfully obtain new clients and projects