Senior Geotechnical Engineer (#11463) - Denver Metro Area
United Employment Group is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer in the Denver Metro Area! (Relocation Provided)
We are seeking a senior level Geotechnical Engineer with a minimum of 8 to 12 years of cumulative experience with escalating responsibility.
Prospective applicants should have proven and documentable experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience in Transportation Sector projects, preferably in Colorado
- Manage the geotechnical project delivery, report writing, analyses etc.
- Earthwork, foundation, and construction materials observation and testing.
- Strong technical expertise in geotechnical analyses specifically in slope stability, seepage analyses, settlement, retaining walls, shallow and deep foundations are required.
- Good working exposure to dams and levees are preferred, but not required.
- Preparation of geotechnical reports.
Applicants are required to have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (a Master’s Degree with a concentration in Geotechnical Engineering is a plus), as well as a current Professional Engineering license either in CO or ability to get within 6 months.
- Company vehicle for field work
- Health, dental, vision insurance (75% paid by company)
- Term life and AD&D insurance (75% paid by employer for employee)
- Short term disability 100% paid by company
- 401k plan, offers up to 4%
- Personal leave time, accrual starts first day of employment
- 7 company paid Holidays.