Sales Manager (#12363) - IL
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for experienced sales manager.
Builds market position by understanding market trends, customer needs, closing business deals through the sales pipeline and maintaining existing business relationships.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. The candidate will also have knowledge and experience in the residential HVAC and automotive industry.
• Creates, suggests, and implements sales strategies using analytical data, competitor and market analysis, and growth initiatives to achieve organizational sales goals and profitability.
• Increase market penetration in residential and automotive HVAC for round tubing.
• Identifies trends by researching markets and by using a voice of the customer approach.
• Responds to all customer needs with urgency and professionalism.
• Manages key customer accounts.
• Present and consult with management on business trends that could result in new products or services.
• Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Leads all aspects of the sales process.
• Prepares monthly customer forecasts and yearly budget volumes and revenue/margins.
• Ability to travel up to 75 % of the time or as needed.
• Understands, applies, and advocates all Company, Environmental and Safety policies, procedures, and standards.
• Understands and applies all Company Quality standards. Develop sales presentations and proposals.
• Attend trade meetings and conventions.
• High level of integrity.
• Bachelors Degree in Business or related professional qualification.
• Engineering background a plus.
• Knowledge and experience in the residential HVAC and automotive industry; focusing on round tubing.
• 2+ years of aluminum extrusion sales and marketing experience or related industry.
• Proven knowledge of the aluminum extrusion process or related field.
• Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Knowledge of basic accounting and economic principles.
• Experience selling into OEM’s and Tier 1 HVAC customers.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and windows operating systems and programs.
• Excellent communication skills.