Quality Control Technician (#12328) - North Carolina
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Quality Control Technician in North Carolina.
This position is responsible for identifying standards within the industry, and within our culture, to ensure we obtain the highest and safest standards. This position will report to the Quality Control Manager.
- The position reports to the Quality Control Manager
- Reading job specifications and structural plans to design concrete mixes that will perform according to these criteria while maximizing economic efficiency
- Testing batches according in accordance with ACI and ASTM procedures
- Monitoring jobs on site, including product testing, to ensure product compliance with job specifications
- Responding, troubleshooting, and determining remedial steps necessary when issues with product performance arise
- Providing guidance to plant staff on quality control best practices
- Must be safety-minded, team-oriented and customer-focused
- Detail and technically oriented individual
- Ability to read and understand technical plans and specifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Microsoft computer skills
- Ability to batch a plus
- High School graduate, or equivalent
- Two years of experience related to Quality Control, preferably industry experience
- Familiarity with ACI and ASTM procedures for testing concrete is strongly preferred.
- Must be willing to study and obtain certifications within 90 days. ACI, DOT Level 1, PQS level 1 from NPCA