Precast Inside Sales Representative (#12389) - Maryland
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Precast Inside Sales Representative in Maryland.
- To ensure existing customer base relationships are retained/improved while new customers and associated projects are consistently and aggressively pursued and developed
- Assists with or fully develops customer submittal packages, as directed or assigned by Senior Estimator
- To cost effectively procur project plans and produce job quotations accurately, timely and profitably
- To ensure timely delivery of approved job quotations to customers for signature approval and prompt receipt of a Purchase Order contract
- To ensure timely completion of all required submittals for engineer’s review
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all production drawings as per the customer’s structure production releases
- To incorporate all plan revisions and accurately reflect changes in revised quotes
- Assist with customer needs as they arise in the office
- Complete purchase requisitions for all for all re-sale items and confirm purchase order has been issued by Purchasing Clerk
- Responsible for processing inside sales orders (“House Sales”) including producing job quotations for walk-in and call-in orders requiring the review of plans
- Continually compile and update a list of potential new business prospects and provide to Sales representatives
- Responsible for generating Warm Leads for Sales staff and making prospecting calls, where possible
- Develop and maintain database of PennDOT and other DOT awarded projects and bid results
- The Estimator/Inside Sales Representative is responsible and accountable for researching, identifying, contacting and securing profitable new/increased business volume from past, existing and potential new marketplace customers ensuring that all meetings, communications and transactions are executed in conformance with the highest professional and ethical standards
- The Estimator/Inside Sales Representative reports directly to and is fully accountable to the Senior Estimator
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: Post High-School coursework or Associates/Bachelors Degree in a Business (Marketing major/concentration desired)
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- 2-4 years sales function background, knowledge and experience, preferably within the precast concrete structure products manufacturing industry, and with proven accomplishments and capabilities in customer/sales revenue retention and growth, product design/drafting/estimating, customer service, accounts receivables management/collections and sales performance measurement, analysis, trending, improvement and reporting.
- Possesses technical and practical knowledge of sanitary, storm and other specialty drainage systems planning, construction/installation and component structures
- Able to develop, document, analyze, interpret, measure, report and feedback results regarding Sales/Marketing Planning, Sales Forecasting, Business Goals/Objectives, Profit Plan (Budget) conformance, Costing/Pricing, Competitive Positioning and New Product Offerings, as assigned/directed
- Is a personable and outgoing individual who is comfortable meeting new people and being in unfamiliar situations. The person must be able to project professionalism, enthusiasm, trustworthiness, ethics and confidence in all communications whether oral or written
- Is knowledgeable and capable of applying needs analysis/solutions, as well as, cost reduction/improvement concepts to both the customer’s and the company’s business strategies. Possesses demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpreting specifications, drawings/plans, policies/procedures, business documents, regulatory requirements, contracts, letters, etc.
- Possesses the capability to do both technical and business-related mathematical calculations to measure, analyze, cost, price and trend company and sales function business performance. Is computer literate and proficient
- Possesses demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, supporting business professionals, direct reports and all other functional levels within the company both verbally and in writing
- Reseraches, investigates and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all industry, as well as, existing/potential expanded marketplace business situations, trends and opportunities to maximize the company’s customer service solution opportunities and resultant sales revenue/profit achievement