Maintenance Technician (#10160) - Oklahoma
Industry: Warehousing and Logistics
Keep warehousing operation up and running by performing building and equipment maintenance.
Looking for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to keep our building, equipment, and grounds in great operating condition.
As the facility maintenance mechanic, you’ll need to be able to work independently, with minimal supervision. It will be your responsibility to keep our warehousing operation up and running by performing building and equipment maintenance.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance and repairs of building and equipment
- Understanding and complying with safety management, EPA, and OSHA policies, procedures, and programs
- Understanding and using data from Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to complete proper and timely preventative maintenance, repairs and record keeping
- Promoting and practicing safety daily
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to speak, read, and understand English
- Basic knowledge of general construction, plumbing, electric, and hydraulic systems
- Material handling equipment (MHE), operation, maintenance, and repair experience preferred
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Physical Demands:
- Ability to stand, bend, squat, push, pull and reach repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders and tolerate heights
- Ability to adapt to fluctuating temperatures as low as -20 degrees
- Ability to tolerate and work in confined spaces
- Ability to accommodate fluctuating on-call schedule
- Ability to respond and perform physical demands of weather emergencies
Apply for this position.
We offer benefits to meet a wide range of needs. From medical, dental, and vision plans, to 401k with a company match and flexible spending accounts, and legal aid, we’ve got you and your family covered.