Maintenance manager (#12656) - WI
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for experienced maintenance manager.
What is the Job?
- Ensures work areas are in a safe state at all times.
- Responsible for directing the workflow to ensure daily maintenance demands are efficiently being met.
- Plan, budget and execute capital improvement projects for the ongoing operational needs, including technology, facilities and equipment
- The ability to evaluate the skills of the maintenance technicians and constructing development plans, leading to a cross-functional cohesive team.
- Is a coach and mentor to the maintenance team to reinforce problem-solving skills and training
- Overseeing the organization, implementation, and execution of the preventative/predicative maintenance program.
- Responsible for establishing the strategy for part crib and service department. Balancing parts inventory and equipment uptime while maintaining budget requirements.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance service.
- Adjust leadership techniques to individual employees to ensure the most effective working relationships and work environment.
- Develops/enhances onboarding process for all new employees on equipment and processes.
- Works cross-functionally to resolve problems.
- Ensures work areas are accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic by maintaining a clean work area at all times.
- Other Duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of manufacturing and industrial maintenance processes normally acquired through at least ten (10) to (15) fifteen years of experience in a similar working environment and/or Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or closely related management field required.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed, and work in a team environment
- Proven knowledge of electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics required.
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical prints, and schematics.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Previous experience with Preventative Maintenance planning desired.
- Previous experience with industrial safety procedures and practices related to maintenance and repair.
- Must be able to react to change productively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills. High levels of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and/or conflicting situations.
- Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines.
- Willing to work flexible hours when necessary and travel to customer locations or other company locations.
What you will receive:
- Competitive compensation to reward you for the great work you do daily
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan
- 401(K) plan
- Group Medical, Dental, and Life insurance to promote healthy living.
- On-site free Health Clinics’
Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.