Geotechnical Office Lead (#11961) - Oklahoma
Geotechnical Office Lead Needed in Oklahoma
Looking for a senior level Geotechnical Engineer to lead our clients Oklahoma expansion. This person will be a key player in the start of the new office by managing all geotechnical projects for the office and working to build the office through client relations and bringing on new staff.
• Manage Geocal’s Oklahoma operation
• Establish and nurture client relationships
• Manage the geotechnical project delivery, report writing, analyses etc.
• Earthwork, foundation, and construction materials observation and testing.
• Technical expertise in geotechnical analyses specifically in slope stability, seepage analyses, settlement, retaining walls, shallow and deep foundations.
• Develop advanced business skills, including developing new clients and supporting growth of the company in Oklahoma.
- PE in Oklahoma
- 10+ years of experience in geotechnical engineering
- Strong potential to be an emerging authority in a marketable specialty
- Ability to lead and grow an office practice