Electrical Engineer (#12358) - Western Tennessee
Industry: Metal Stamping
United Employment Group is seeking an Electrical Engineer in Western Tennessee.
- Accomplishes electrical engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical engineering operational objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
- Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations, resolving design issues.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with codes and legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Hiring, firing, and promoting departmental employees.
- Taking disciplinary actions with departmental employees.
- Approving project and departmental cost expenditures.
- Approving departmental employee cost reimbursements.
- Approving departmental time sheets.
- Signing non-disclosure agreements with sub-contractors.
- Approving departmental overtime.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of Management experience required
- Combined experience of at least 10 years of Electrical Engineering
- The ability to travel anywhere in the world.