Commissioning Engineer / Technical Service Representative (#13098) - Nashville, TN
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Seeking a commissioning engineer / technical service rep with automation experience (Beckhoff preferred)!
Seeking an experienced professional to help with control system design, programming, troubleshooting, etc. Must be willing to travel for commissioning at precast plants throughout the US. Base will be in Nashville, TN (relocation assistance available).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in control system PLC; PLC programming, troubleshooting, debugging
- Accredited college degree in related field preferred.
- Beckhoff automation experience preferred
- Ability to effectively read electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic drawings
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong project and time management skills
- Some travel required
- Troubleshooting and innovative problem-solving skills
- Produce Project Status Reports as required
- Maintain well documented communication with customers and internally
- Complete project deliverables on time
- Strong mechanical skills dealing with hand tools, power tools
- Ability to work in tough working conditions (standing for long periods of time, heat , cold, and changing concrete plant conditions.)
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone to get the job done
- Speaking German is a plus
- Great team building skills and willing to go above and beyond normal job duties when coworkers are absent