Commercial Concrete Field Engineer (#00006) - Mid-Atlantic
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Commercial Concrete Field Engineer in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The Field Engineer provides site engineering support for projects while building a strong foundation for individual career growth. This position works under the supervision of the Lead Field Engineer(s) in a job-site construction environment and offers excellent opportunities to learn the business of construction.
- Operates survey equipment (Total Station, (Laser) Level, Laser Plumb, Dist-o-mat, robot)
- Understands and complies with all company SOP's
- Performs basic construction layout (footings, dowels, columns, walls, piers)
- Participates in plan reading
- Performs manual and non-manual labor in a construction environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field
- 2-5 years of previous experience
- Must possess a strong work ethic and demonstrate tenacity
- Experience in a construction environment
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience