CNC Production Superintendent (#12351) - Southeast Texas
Industry: Metal Stamping
United Employment Group is seeking a CNC Production Superintendent in Southeast Texas.
Responsible for all activities related to the Productive Process, Work Instructions, Continuous Improvement, and Safety of the CNC Machines and CNC Department Personnel.
- Operation, Repair and Programming of Milling and Lathe machines, HASS and Okuma
- Interpretation of Geometric planes and tolerances to programming machines
- Leadership and Management of CNC Production Personnel.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineer and Planning Analysts to schedule workflow to assure timely delivery and quality of finished parts.
- Lead projects related to CNC machinery and tooling
- Work together with maintenance management to fulfill required preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment
- Aid in the development of new products in the machining processes
- Participate in daily Production Meetings with Manufacturing Supervisors.
- Train and Guide CNC Machinists
- Drives safety initiatives and programs
- Engineering Degree with 5-10 years experience in CNC departmental management
- Knowledge in Production, Computer and Manufacturing Systems
- Proficient in GD&T
- Experience in Design of Tools and Fixtures, Calibration and Cutting Equipment
- Valid and Current US Passport required