Civil Project Manager (Land Development) (#11894) - Eastern PA & Northern DE
Seeking a Civil Project Manager for both Eastern PA and Northern DE locations
Our client is looking for 2 senior level Project Managers (Land Development) to lead their Survey Department out of their Eastern PA and Northern DE locations.
• Oversee and manage production of design and secure entitlement permitting for land development projects of varying sizes and types of land use.
• Includes the prioritization, scheduling, management, quality assurance and quality control of site plans, record minor and major land development plans, general and individual site grading plans, erosion and sediment control, subdivision streets and commercial entrance plans, profiles and cross-sections of sanitary and storm drainage utility plans, design and inspection of stormwater management systems.
• PE in PA or DE
• 15+ years of experience in site/civil engineering for private, commercial or public clients; with execution of residential and non-residential civil/land development/site design projects
• Knowledge and understanding of local land use processes and regulations
• Ability to manage multiple projects on schedule and under budget
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, public works improvements projects, traffic engineering, sanitary sewer pump stations and municipal engineering is a plus.