Inside Sales / Customer Service (#11671) - Eastern Pennsylvania
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Seeking an Inside Sales / Customer Service Specialist!
Provide excellent customer service and support through fast and accurate processing of orders, professional communication via phone and email, and coordination with other departments. Answer phones and emails to respond to orders, general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer complaints.
- Represent company’s products in a positive, professional, and enthusiastic manner at all times.
- Work toward becoming an expert on product lines to provide customers with product and service information.
- Review orders received via phone, email, and fax and accurately enter them into the system.
- Collaborate with other departments to handle changes to orders and schedules when necessary.
- Work with customers and other departments to handle and report on material returns, product issues, and customer complaints.
- Direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate department.
- Provide order status updates and shipment tracking assistance to customers and salespeople.
- Offer general support for the rest of the sales department.
- Follow all processes and procedures in company’s ISO 9001 compliant quality management system.
- Assume the role of process leader for the Customer Orders process. Work to maintain and improve the ordering process and participate in internal and external audits when necessary.
- Provide sales reports to management.
- Perform detailed work in an accurate, organized, and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative professional relationships with others.
- Work and communicate with all levels of employees, including top management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to three years related office experience or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word software
- Proficiency with M2M or other ERP software
- Knowledge and experience with the following: order processing systems, contact management systems, and conflict resolution