2nd Shift Extrusion Supervisor (#11363) - MS
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for experienced extrusion supervisor.
Reports to extrusion manager.
- Responsible for managing press crew team members on assigned presses.
- Monitor production and quality
- Schedule production on presses
- Report any extruison press maitenance issues/malfunctions/repairs to maintenance department
- Ensure a safe work environment and all team members abide to safety and company regulations
- Confer with engineering and die shop department regarding production and quality goals to meet customer specifications
- 2-3+ years of aluminum extrusion industry work experience; prior supervisory experience preferred
- Strong safety and lean manufacturing/5s comprehension
- Able to lead a team and motivate employees
- Cross functional team leadership
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this position.