Utility Supervisor (#8965) - Texas
Industry: Design and Construction
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Responsible for ammonia refrigeration, steam boilers and air compressor systems repair and maintenance and operations support in a production factory.
Responsible for ammonia refrigeration, steam boilers and air compressor systems repair and maintenance and operations support in a production factory located in Waco, TX. Perform routine and emergency operations services on ammonia refrigeration, steam boilers and air compressor systems. Supervise / lead a utility operations and maintenance team.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of progressive work experience in ammonia refrigeration, steam boilers and air compressor operations and maintenance
• Experienced in supervising support personnel
• Schedule job assignments
• Manage personnel schedules
• Manage site customer relations/communications
• Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record
• Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
• Must be able to pass physical examination and Respirator Fit Testing
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated
• Minimum 5-10 years applicable field experience
• Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required
• Basic computer skills (electronic documentation)
• Working knowledge of screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems, & control/alarm systems, water tube and fire tube boilers, and compressed air systems
• Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements
• Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction
• Will to work all shifts
• Maintain and manage job tool boxes in an accurate, neat and orderly manner
• HAZ-MAT training
• RETA 1&2 certification a plus