Tool Room Supervisor (#8504) - Northeast US
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Tool Room Supervisor for a Metal Stamping facility located in the Northeast US.
The company is a contract manufacturer of metal stampings, machining and assemblies for the medical device, firearms/ defense, industrial and automotive industries.
The Tool Room Supervisor manages and leads the Tool Room journeyman toolmakers and apprentice toolmakers; new tooling going into production, dies, jigs, fixtures, gauges, and all documentation and spare parts as needed.
This successful, driven and energetic individual will be responsible for:
• Managing productivity, setting priorities and providing leadership with an update on problems when required.
• Reviewing and monitoring job performance. Providing both recognition and disciplinary actions along with Annual Reviews for department employees.
• Managing Corrective Action responses with continual improvements. Verifying the effectiveness for the prevention of re-occurrences.
• Assisting in Continuous Improvement projects and instituting Team Building skills.
• Supporting all safety action items and leading the 5S effort for the department.
• Ordering supplies and tools for the department.
The qualified candidate will have 20+ years of experience in a Tool & Die building environment, with management/ leadership experience.