Tool & Die Maker- All Shifts Available (#6524) - MI
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking Tool & Die Makers for multiple positions in MI.
Work with the die maintenance/repair and production teams to follow company-designed processes to perform upkeep and maintenance of dies in an exemplary manner according to company policy.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree in Tooling & Manufacturing (or similar program) or completion of a college-based or apprenticeship-based Tool & Die or Technician program or certificate
- Ability to train, teach, and assess other Die Tech trainees in the Career Path program, working well and leading and mentoring in a team environment
- Experience in the prototype or tool & die trade, specifically making, repairing, setting up, trouble-shooting and running dies
- Proven ability to work with progressive, transfer, compound, hand-feed or fineblank dies.
- Skilled in machine shop and machining operations, including welding
- Proven ability to assist with managing projects and resources effectively, including detailed documentation on tooling issues and component prints
- Excellent problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to pass written and practical tests to obtain company forklift/hi-lo and crane license