Tool & Die Maker (#6522) - OH
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking multiple Tool & Die Makers for a Metal Stamping facility located in OH.
• Build tool and dies from part prints, sketches, reference parts, or instructions.
• Operate tool room machinery in a safe manner during the build process.
• Perform tool and die repairs on progressive dies, manually operated dies, and tooling.
• Diagnose and trouble shoot dies in the bench and make corrections.
• Support try out and make ready to run production after die steel or tool installations.
• Support press room operations by servicing die sets, trouble shoot dies and make corrections when possible with die in the press, and through using SPC data to determine dimensional integrity for die adjustments and document.
• Interface with both internal and external customers, participate on problem solving teams in production, and handle customer and supplier concerns.
• Support SPECS, TQM, MOS, and Safety programs.
• Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality system.
• Authorized to support and assist Tool & Die Apprentices in day to day operations.
• Performs other essential functions as assigned.
High School diploma or the equivalent, completion of a certified 4 year apprenticeship program in Die Making and/or Tool & Die Making, or eight years experience/or equivalent background in a Tool/Die shop building tools and dies.