Tool & Die Maker (#9281) - FL
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Tool & Die Maker for a facility on the Gulf Coast of FL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to diagnose high speed progressive tooling problems
• Promote / teach competent die maintenance techniques for first time set up success
• Be able to create documentation for die evaluation and preventive maintenance.
• Must be able to do a complete tool set up on multiple type presses.
• Verifies dimensions, clearances, and alignment of parts in die with continuous improvement of dies, and die modifications with engineering support.
• Capable of training Level B and Level C Toolmakers.
• Works to tolerances as close as 0.0001 inch.
• Work overtime as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Five years experience and/or formalized apprentice program.
• Understanding of TS-16949 quality systems.