Tilt Up Superintendent (#8357) - North Carolina
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Commercial Concrete Contractor Seeks Two Tilt Up Superintendents
TWO TILT UP SUPERINTENDENTS IN COMMERCIAL CONCRETE NEEDED
Tilt Up Superintendents needed for work on commercial concrete and tilt up projects in the Southeast and East Coast.
Superintendents must have tilt up concrete construction experience and be well-spoken and professional to handle multiple projects of concrete construction. Superintendents will have strong people skills and be able to ensure accurate estimates for all types of commercial concrete work, including tilt up.
• Must plan and organize project and crews
• Must supervise all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule to conform to original plans and specifications
• Must implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries
• Must establish and monitor overall performance for production and quality standards
• Control and minimize overtime expenses
• Must perform production tasks to maintain schedule and to support production requirements
• Must provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
• Must provide direction, development and leadership to production supervisors.
Tilt Up Superintendents should possess 10+ years of experience in commercial concrete. Tilt up construction experience is needed
Compensation: The company offers an outstanding salary, vehicle allowance or truck, relocation assistance, health insurance, PTO, etc.
Location: Southeast and East Coast