Tilt Up Superintendent (#8257) - Florida, Southeast & East Coast
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Commercial Concrete Contractor Seeks Tilt Up Superintendent
Tilt Up Superintendent needed for work on commercial concrete and tilt up projects in the Southeast and East Coast. Tilt Up Superintendent must have tilt up concrete construction experience and be well-spoken and professional to handle multiple projects of concrete construction. Tilt Up Superintendent will have strong people skills and be able to ensure accurate estimates for all types of commercial concrete work, including tilt up.
• Tilt Up Superintendent must plan and organize project and crews
• Tilt Up Superintendent must supervise all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule to conform to original plans and specifications
• Tilt Up Superintendent must implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries
• Tilt Up Superintendent must establish and monitor overall performance for production and quality standards
• Tilt Up Superintendent control and minimize overtime expenses
• Tilt Up Superintendent must perform production tasks to maintain schedule and to support production requirements
• Tilt Up Superintendent must provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
• Tilt Up Superintendent must provide direction, development and leadership to production supervisors.
• Tilt Up Superintendent should possess 10+ years of experience in commercial concrete. Tilt up construction experience is needed
The company offers an outstanding salary, vehicle allowance, relocation assistance, health insurance, PTO, etc.
Location: Florida, Southeast and East Coast