Territory Sales Manager (#10218) - Midwest
An aluminum extrusion plant is looking for a territory sales manager for the KY, IN, OH, and MI region.
- Prepare a target strategy plan for the Area.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Coordinate with Inside Sales to prepare drawings and RFQ’s that meet specific customer needs.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
- Reports to Director of Sales
- High school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior outside sales experience in the aluminum extrsuion indsutry
- B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business development background