Technical Service Representative (#6567) - Nationwide - work from home opportunity with travel
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
This position provides technical service and promotes machine and mold parts, capital equipment, paid service and training to customers and prospects. The Technical Service Representative reports to the Technical Service Manager. This is a work from home opportunity with travel.
COMPANY EXPECTATIONS OF EMPLOYEE
• Accountability: Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Honesty/Integrity: Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Respect: Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
• Loyal: The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
• Relationship/Consensus Building: Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers and bring about group solidarity to achieve a goal.
• Time Management: Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Tolerance: Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.
• Attendance: Strives for perfect attendance and commits to report to work on time.
• Provides hands-on technical assistance and training to customers during and after equipment installation and as needed.
• Completes technical installation and service reports; reports on product problems encountered.
• Promotes service and parts to customers as needed.
• Prepares service and parts proposals through the business system.
• Understands lean concepts and initiates improvements to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
• Provides innovative ideas and utilizes resources to exceed sales and service goals.
• Follows written policies, procedures and best practices developed for the customer service team.
• Assists customers with installing new equipment, upgrades, and specific paid services.
• Trains customers on operation of equipment.
• Completes call cards, expense reports and provides capital equipment leads to the capital team.
• Contributes to customer communications such as service bulletins and newsletters.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate’s degree in mechanical, electrical or equivalent field experience.
- Experience: Three years of experience in a related field with electrical and mechanical experience preferred.
- Skills: Exceptional knowledge of equipment and production of products and plant practices. Good oral and written communication skills. Good computer skills; knowledge of current business systems and software programs. Good organizational skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers at many levels.
Requirements: Must be willing to travel worldwide for a maximum of three weeks per month. Must be physically able to perform manual labor and lift a minimum of 100 pounds. Must be fluent in English, bi-lingual preferred. Must have good driving record.
Excellent benefits package offered.Apply for this position.