Technical Sales Representatives - Admixtures (#10004) - Florida & Oklahoma
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Technical sales representatives are needed in Florida and Oklahoma!
Main purposes of this position:
This position is tasked with providing superior support to customers through new product initiation, technical sales and testing. As the Technical Sales Representative, the incumbent will sustain existing customer relationships while also working to obtain new clients in their designated region.
Interfaces and Responsibilities:
Key internal interfaces will be with the Regional Sales Manager and other members of the sales team. This position will work collaboratively with the entire organization in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Manage product upsell as well as product mix optimization.
- Introduce new products to current and prospective customers to increase revenue activities
- Offer value proposals for decision makers at major customers
- Regularly capture new business
- Conduct basic technical support to existing and new customers through collaboration on mix design
- Conduct field QA/QC for customers
- Aid in installation, repair, and maintenance of dispensing equipment at all customer locations.
- Support new product initiation, technical sales and testing for all customers.
- Maintain active membership in local industry organizations.
- Manage integration and support of newly acquired accounts.
- Inform appropriate organizational function of competitor and market intelligence.
- Maintenance on company vehicle
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience or equivalent combination
- Passion for technical knowledge and learning.
- Entrepreneurial drive is a key attribute for this role.
- Prior concrete and/or construction industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of admixtures, concrete materials, concrete mix designs, concrete manufacturing/production, plastic and hardened properties & troubleshooting concrete.
- Sales experience desired
- Valid Driver License in good standing
- Sit, walk, stand, occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch
- Ability to travel by car regularly (drive car), occasionally travel by airplane
- Experience with concrete Quality Assurance/Quality Control is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs
Schedule: Full time
Shift: 1st- Day
Travel: 15% of the time (overnight)