Supervisor / Lead Technician (#8009) - Southern California (San Diego)
Industry: Design and Construction
7-10 years of maintaining and repairing Ammonia Refrigeration and HVAC/R equipment and systems.
Looking to make a career change? Come and work for an established Ammonia Refrigeration/HVACR company!
We are looking to enhance the San Diego Territory! If you meet the following requirements please apply immediately!
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Universal EPA card
• 7-10 years of maintaining and repairing Ammonia Refrigeration/HVACR equipment and systems
• Acceptable driving record
• Minimum of 5 years of management/supervisory experience
• Ability to successfully pass the background check
• Ability to work independently
• Customer Oriented
• Strong Coaching skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Quality oriented
• Safety minded
• Ability to work with all levels of personnel
• Ability to comply and reinforce all company policies and procedures
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
• NATE and /or RETA certified is a plus!