Superintendent for Concrete (#8988) - Texas
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Seeking a Concrete Superintendent for a large scale self-perform or concrete contractor, specifically high-rise.
Seeking a Concrete Superintendent with at least 5 years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale self-perform general contractor or concrete contractor, specifically high-rise project experience.
- Oversee, manage, and mentor assistant superintendents.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts.
- Coordinate job site logistics and maintain relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Lead injury-free environment safety program.
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with self-perform work crews.
- Foster the development of foreman to grow into future superintendents.
Professionally represent field operations as the primary interface with owner and design team.
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction superintendent, high-rise concrete projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Effective participation in a team environment.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Must be a flexible, detail-oriented team player.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.