Superintendent for Commercial Concrete (#9104) - Georgia
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Superintendent Needed for Commercial Concrete
A commercial concrete contractor has an opening for a Concrete Superintendent.
Candidates with high rise, tilt-up, cast-in-place, and precast experience preferred.
- Ability to manage the job site, maintain proper quality control, work efficiently and effectively to maintain project schedule.
- Applicant must work well with project teams, have the ability to read and interpret construction documents, effective communication, and leadership skills.
Journeyman Carpenter experience is desired; Superintendent is responsible for promoting and ensuring site safety.
- Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in the construction industry.
- Minimum concrete specific experience of 5 + years.
- Focus and value of safety is a top priority for execution of work.
- Hard working, organized, dedicated and willingness to work as a team.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment getting and giving input from project engineers, foremen, laborers, carpenters, masons, and project managers.
- Understand and obtain knowledge of concrete formwork systems, erection and stripping of formwork, manpower allocation and sequence scheduling.
- MUST HAVE the ability to superintend differing job sizes ranging from $100K to $40M in concrete scope.
- Comfortable with reviewing costs, quantity completed, production rates, change order pricing, estimate reviews, schedule durations, and formwork systems/site logistics.
Ability to train others on the team to create a learning environment along with openness to learn and grow one’s own knowledge.
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE: Blue Beam, Excel, Outlook, Primavera, and Google Docs.