Superintendent - Concrete (#9812) - Carolinas
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Superintendent with self-perform concrete experience.
- Responsible for developing a project plan for their phase of work.
- Understands project information and can identify obstacles and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Prepares their team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Ensures their team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations for optimal output.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met for their portion of work.
Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- Structural concrete estimating experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in estimating for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
- Knowledge of negotiated bids, and hard bids.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required.