Superintendent (#9613) - Texas
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Superintendent with Commercial Concrete Experience.
MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL CONCRETE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
- Works with Project Manager to develop construction plan including, schedule, equipment, and buyout.
- Works with Project Manager to ensure all required material, equipment, and inspections support the project schedule.
- Oversees total job-site construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Supervises various subcontractors, foreman, and craftsmen to ensure projects are properly executed.
- Shall teach, train and develop crew members.
- Locate materials, formwork, equipment, and tools onsite and offsite, and directs others to utilize such items to meet established production and quality goals.
- Show and direct others on how to properly maintain all equipment, form boards, and tools so that they are in a safe and reliable working condition.
- Properly layout all work to be performed based off drawings and given survey points.
- Supervise and direct the activities of all concrete projects, and ensure they comply with company policies and procedures, safety requirements and quality workmanship.
- Works with Project Manager to maintain as-built drawings, incorporating, all RFI s, supplemental drawings, and miscellaneous updates.
- Perform daily reports in a detailed, concise, and professional manner.
- Must successfully complete 30 hour OSHA certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in the construction industry.
- At least 3- 5 years' experience in a concrete-related field.
- Familiarity with construction management software; proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Prolog.
- Ability to effectively lead and manage teams.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.