Superintendent (#9012) - Maryland
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Superintendent for Immediate Hire
As a Concrete Superintendent, you will be responsible for implementing a safety program and corporate QC policies, managing field costs (including subcontract work) and supervising the field work force. You will also be responsible for developing a plan for sequence of work, project schedules and participating in marketing proposals and presentations.
But you will also be a leader; someone who keeps the team motivated and on pace, and provides on-the-job training for aspiring and motivated assistant superintendents and project engineers. Conflicts happen, so being able to resolve issues among teammates is also critical. You're a vital part of creating an atmosphere on site that reflects our core values to our clients.
There is a reason that we are a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From highways to hotels and residential high rise to railways, we rely on the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light.
If being a Superintendent seems like the right fit for you, please apply and we will be in touch.
• Undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline
• Experience running a $15M-$30M project.
• 10- 15 years of experience with a large scale commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience
• In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, safety, contract administration, equipment, manpower
• Demonstrated ability to lead field operations
• Working knowledge of applicable regulations (i.e., OSHA)