Superintendent (#8798) - Atlanta, GA
Industry: General Contractors
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
Large GC seeks Superintendent for Ground Up Tilt-Up Distribution Center
A full service design/build general contractor seeks a Superintendent. The ideal candidate will have 5-20 years of ground-up construction experience, with at least five of those years working as a lead Superintendent on distribution center construction projects throughout the US.
The Superintendent is responsible for directly managing the construction and administrative activities associated with the field operations of a project. This person is also tasked with bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget and per the project specifications. The Superintendent is in charge of enforcing all Safety and Quality Control policies and procedures and adhering to and implementing all company policies and regulations.
The majority of work is completed on job sites in an office trailer or in an existing structure. Due to daily condition changes on construction projects, when employees are outside of the office trailer or structure they must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the company's safety policies and as required for weather conditions.
• 5-20 years’ experience as a lead superintendent on tilt-up construction projects, preferable on jobs that are a minimum of 100k sf.
• Able to make decisions under tight deadlines.
• Able to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
• Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and project scheduling programs.
• Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
Salary & Compensation:
• Outstanding Salary
• 401k plus match
• Company Truck
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Yearly bonus