Structural Superintendent (#10154) - Maryland
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Structural Superintendent in Maryland.
Our major concrete contractor client is seeking a is seeking a Structural Superintendent to join the team in Maryland. This role is responsible for planning the execution phase of the project and they work closely with the operational team to create an overall project plan. This is an exciting and challenging role for which there is a rewarding career path.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for developing a project plan.
- Collaborates with the operational team during the turnover and project planning process.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for the project team.
- Prepares project team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Engages project team to generate accurate project information including T&Q reports.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met.
- Validates project awareness for the project team and makes necessary adjustments in order to meet execution goals.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of structural concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on structural concrete projects.
- In-depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over $1M.
- Knows how to lead people and drive results for the overall project success.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering is preferred, but not required.
Salary Range: $105K+ range for the right candidateApply for this position.