Storeroom Manager (#9434) - NJ
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a storeroom manager in their maintenance department.
- Maintains a continuity of operations by supervising the storeroom clerks in all storeroom activities.
- Communicates with other department supervisors to solve problems concerning received materials.
- Maintain inventory levels of certain parts based on established minimums.
- Processes received materials according to established procedures.
- Enforces all established safe work procedures in the handling of containers, drums and palletized materials.
- In the event of a chemical spill, contacts a maintenance supervisor, or Spill Coordinator, to request assistance in the cleanup of the spill.
- Supervises 5-10 emplyees in the maintenance department
High school diploma or G.E.D.
1-3 years of related experience in an industrial environmentApply for this position.