Sr. Project Manager - Concrete (#9813) - Carolinas
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a strong Project Manager with previous tilt warehouse / distribution center experience.
- Responsible for developing a project plan.
- Collaborates with the operational team during the turnover and project planning process.
- Understands project information and can identify obstacles and opportunities for the project team.
- Prepares project team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Engages project team to generate accurate project information including T&Q reports.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met.
- Validates project awareness for the project team and makes necessary adjustments to meet execution goals.
Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Previous project experience with tilt warehouses/distribution centers.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- In-depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 500K.
- Knows how to lead people and drive results for the overall project success.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required.