Site Supervisor (#9216) - South
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Precast Site Supervisor needed to oversee erection crews for busy PCI Certified Producer!
As the Precast Site Supervisor, you will be fully experienced in precast / prestressed site erection methods and processes. You will head up the erection crew whether proprietary or subcontracted under the direction off the charge hand to deliver the safe erection of precast / prestressed concrete garages and other projects. This position requires the individual to be a responsible, attentive, self- motivated person to manage “All Field Operations” in presenting a “Best in Class” performance. All duties assigned will be performed with accuracy, proficiency, and in a timely manner to assure our production and customer needs are achieved and exceeded. Working to a higher standard of safety, quality and workmanship, you will be able to demonstrate or be capable of the following:
• Minimum 5 years' experience in precast/prestressed erection, and 2 years' as a lead man, supervisor.
• Able to read and interpret construction blue prints.
• Be proactive in the pursuit of information, documents, services and facilities necessary to complete the project on schedule and within the budget.
• Must have good verbal and communication skills, demonstrate good leadership & people skills.
• Weld certification (current).
• Clear driving record.
• Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and comply with company random testing policy.
• Knowledge of lifting operations for Precast/Prestressed products
• 30 Hour OSHA Construction
• Production of Risk Assessments Method statements
• A valid TX driving license is required for the position
• OSHA Competency (Crane Signals, Certified Rigger, Competent Person Scaffolding, Fall Protection, Forklift Operator, Boom Lift Operator, etc)
• Exposure to outdoor climate should be expected.
• Occasional travel will be necessary, but home on weekends.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) great additional asset.
Reporting into the VP of Project Management, the successful Precast Site Supervisor will be responsible for:
• Leading the installation crew in the safe erection of precast concrete garages, cladding systems and precast/prestressed units.
• Responsible for the erection and support team's safety in accordance with company processes and procedures.
• Delivering pre-start safety briefings to members of the erection team including drivers and crane operators
• Maintaining and delivering high safety & quality standards of workmanship.
• Keeping site records such as daily diary and statutory inspections.
• Delivering contracts profitably according to project erection program.
• Liaison with client site managers.
• Input for product and erection innovation to enhance buildability and future development opportunities for precast garages and other projects.
• The progress and activities of their assigned projects.Apply for this position.