Site Manager (#8913) - New Jersey
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast-paced (multi-shift, multi-machine) concrete products manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, budgets, safety, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Site Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom-line results.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process.
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime.
- Responsible for inventory control, counts, and audits.
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high-quality standards and ensuring good customer service.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs.
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics.
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations.
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns.
- Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations.
- Responsible for employee hiring, terminations and performance reviews
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training;
- Min. of 10 years experience in a concrete block or paver manufacturing environment.
- Candidate MUST be HANDS-ON.
- Experience in planning, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere.