Service Technician (#10832) - South Florida
Industry: Design and Construction
Perform routine and emergency service on Ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications.
Service Technician - South Florida
- Responsible for refrigeration repair and maintenance support to industrial accounts in the food and beverage, refrigerated storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
- Perform routine and emergency service on ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications.
- This includes a working knowledge of screw and reciprocal compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems, & control/alarm systems.
- Need knowledge in flooded, LRUs, and Dx systems. FES, Frick, Vilter, and Mycom compressors.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with limited instruction.
- Maintain and manage truck inventory and / or job tool boxes in an accurate, neat and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines (If applicable).
- RETA 1&2 certification a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive work experience in ammonia refrigeration service
- Valid Driver's license and a safe driving record
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to pass physical examination and Respirator Fit Testing
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated
- Minimum 3 years field experience
- Available to travel 25%
- Availability to be on call nights and/or weekends as required
- Basic computer skills (electronic documentation)
Our employees enjoy a complete package of benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, an employee assistance program, 401(k) plan, and various other supplemental benefits.
Please send resumes to Ian Nonnemacher: email@example.com.Apply for this position.