Service Technician (#9252) - NC
Industry: Design and Construction
We are currently seeking an Ammonia Refrigeration Service Technician in North Carolina.
Service Technician - Ammonia Refrigeration
Potential sign-on bonus available!
An Ammonia Refrigeration company is seeking driven and career-minded Service Technicians with strong industrial refrigeration skills and experience to join their Industrial Refrigeration team!
Using your expertise in refrigeration, you will provide troubleshooting and repair services for industrial refrigeration customers, commonly found within the food and beverage, refrigerated storage, pharmaceutical, and gas processing industries.
- The majority of customers are located throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Overnight travel of +/- (3) nights per week to customer facilities located throughout this region can be expected.
About the Company:
- They have a determined focus to be the employer of choice in the markets.
- They are established in the market and are tracking tremendous growth.
- They have a company-wide commitment to sustainability / green initiatives and strong community involvement.
- You will have unlimited potential for career advancement.
- They provide company-sponsored training and development.
- They are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce.
Service technicians with exceptional skills and experience can expect:
- Potential sign on bonus.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Top market, competitive wages based on experience.
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Generous personal leave.
What we’re looking for:
- Progressive work experience with diagnosing, repairing, and performing maintenance services on industrial refrigeration systems and associated controls.
- Extensive knowledge with a variety of industrial refrigeration equipment such as screw and reciprocal compressors, evaporators, condensers, valves, motors, pumps, and associated control/alarm systems.
- Universal EPA certification.
- Knowledge of OSHA and industry safety requirements.
- Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- A recognition culture!
- Company van.
- Tablet / mobile phone.
- Company uniforms (including laundry service).
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and Rx drug insurance (with low premiums).
- Life and accidental death insurance.
- Short and Long-Term Disability insurance.
- Dynamic leadership.
- Paid holidays and bereavement leave.
- Service lead incentives.
- Opportunities to learn.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee referral incentives.
- Steady work.
- Scholarship program for employees’ children.
- Discounts at major automotive, computer, cell phone companies.
- And much more…