Senior Project Manger (Health Care) - 20% Travel (#8784) - Tennessee
Industry: Construction Management
Industry: General Contractors
The Senior Healthcare Project Manager serves as the client’s advocate throughout the entire construction process, facilitating the estimating and project management phases of each project.
Senior Project Manager (Health Care)
A division of one of the largest general contractors in the country, with over 45 years of experience in the industry. A construction management firm that works with developers from all over the nation, assisting them with realizing their vision for the many properties they own all over the country. As this sector of the business grows and new opportunities and relationships develop, there is an unprecedented opportunity for professional growth among the Accent team.
Currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee Healthcare Construction projects.
The Senior Healthcare Project Manager serves as the client’s advocate throughout the entire construction process, facilitating the estimating and project management phases of each project. The Project Manager is continually looking for ways to creatively and strategically generate value for the client, all while ensuring that project goals are met through our C2C project delivery method. This position is a comprehensive one that requires complete understanding of each phase of the construction process, including developing budgets, soliciting bids, buying out contracts, and execution of construction according to plan specifications.
What You Will Be Doing in This Role:
• Prepare accurate and complete budgets based on limited and conceptual information
• Conduct bid solicitation with local general contractors
• Prepare front-end documents, instruction to bidders and bid forms
• Create project estimates and analysis of contractor bids
• Write contracts, purchase orders, and owner contracts
• Develop and communicate the scheduling plan with all parties involved to ensure execution as designed
• Provide leadership and organization to the project team
• Coordinate the payment process, project startup/close out, risk mitigation, and quality control
• Responsible for the change request process to ensure that they are accurate and submitted in a timely manner
What You Will Need For This Role:
• Healthcare Construction experience
• Ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of project management experience
• Experience with projects ranging from $5 million to $15 million
• Bachelor’s Degree- preferably in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering
• OSHA 10 Hour Minimum
• SWPPP Training
• LEED AP
• 20% travel required
***Relocation assistance is provided for this candidate
Company offers Competitive Pay, Bonus Program, 401K/Profit Sharing, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.Apply for this position.