Senior Civil Engineer (Land Development) (#10653) - New Jersey
United Employment Group is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer (Land Development) in New Jersey
Civil Engineer / Environmental Permitting Specialist
Qualifications and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• New Jersey licensed Professional Engineer and/or Planner desirable
• Identify and interpret NJDEP regulations, county and municipal codes and ordinances and is familiar with land use/development regulations.
• Ability to review plans and apply provisions of the ordinances and codes to determine compliance.
• Prepare various development applications including site plan, plats, variance requests, environmental permits and construction permits.
• Experience in applying for FAA and USACOE permits.
• Permitting experience in NJDEP FHA, CAFRA, FWW, NJPDES, dewatering and/or air permitting.
• Engineering design of pavement, grading and drainage improvements, soil erosion control plans
• Prepare construction details, technical specifications and bid documents.
• Compile and analyze bid tabulation spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet applications, GIS and AutoCad.
• Clean driving record.
Commensurate with experience. We offer a full benefit plan, including medical and dental insurance, long term disability and life insurance coverage.