Sales Representative | Precast Production Equipment (#10553) - Remote
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
UEG is seeking an equipment sales representative for multiple US territories!
A company with a growing presence in North America is hiring a Sales Representative to play a pivotal role in expanding business. You will have the opportunity to build longterm business with companies in the precast industry, growing steadily based on innovation. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges, and have the drive necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a company with a unique international culture.
What Motivates You:
- Closing 7-figure agreements with leading companies from the industry.
- Selling future oriented production techniques following both, push and pull sales strategies.
- Joining an organization where doors are open to ensure you can bring in new business.
- Thinking creatively while negotiating and crafting contract terms to ensure the best deal for both sides.
- Generous compensation, with no caps on commission.
- Focusing on leading producers from the precast industry while simultaneously closing additional partnerships and uncovering new business opportunities with main target groups of our customers.
- Selling equipment to new clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product segment and production system.
- Develop and expand existing customer relationships at owner level and across multiple functions within each organization.
- Manage the sales process inclusive of presentations, relationship-building, detailed cost- and revenue-analysis, deal structure, negotiation and close.
- Impeccable sales record and the ability to articulate specific examples of how you have led sales processes from initial outreach through deal close.
- A minimum 5 years of professional experience with 3+ years in sales of machinery or other technical products and / or long-term investment equipment.
- Strong analytical skills with interest & ability to develop general production concepts based on single case requirements.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-evolving environment.
Nice to haves:
- Contacts with civil engineers working for civil infrastructure.
- Experience in and knowledge of concrete processing technologies.
- Sales experience within multiple US states and Canadian regions.