Sales Representative (#9118) - Midwest
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Seeking representatives that are extremely driven by success, with the ability and professionalism to represent the company within their set territory. As an Architectural Sales Rep, you will be prospecting in the field for new customers as well as building existing relationships (home office). Presentations are via face to face client meetings as well as presenting proposals and RFPs. Ideal candidates will need to be able to present to small as well as large clients.
Targets include but not limited to: Architectural Contractors, Landscape Contractors, Builders, Housing Complexes/Builders, and Education (Day Care, K-12+), Fitness Facilities (inside and out), etc. Ability to present in front of C-level as well as in front of groups (Lunch and Learns). Community involvement and networking is key to the success of this role. Must be comfortable with longer sales cycles and accustomed to closing large sized deals ($35,000-$50,000 to $100,000+).
Reporting to the National Sales Manager covering an assigned territory. The Architectural Sales Representative promotes the company with strong interpersonal relationships with our dealers and design community. In a team effort, the incumbent will participate to develop commercial and residential landscape specifications within the design community.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
- High attention to detail
- Highly organized required
- Multi-tasking ability relied upon heavily
- Able to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Independently driven/motivated
- Positive attitude
- Concrete product knowledge desirable
- Min. 3+ years of experience selling business to business
- Longevity in positions
- Excellent presentation skills (small and large groups)
- Documented Sales Success of meeting and achieving sales goals
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid experience with CRM, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and time management skills