Sales Representative (#8854) - Southwest
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Growing Architectural and Structural Precast Producer seeks experienced Sales Rep
Summary of Position
The primary responsibility is to develop and manage architectural and structural precast sales opportunities. Individual will interact with the construction community including general contractors, architects, engineers and owners/developers to provide design and construction input to the project team. Individual would be responsible for developing sales opportunities, presenting precast options, assisting with the estimating process, preparing and delivering professional proposals, participating in value engineering discussions and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage new and assigned sales opportunities.
- Interact with general contractors, architects, engineers, owners and developers to position precast as the material of choice.
- Provide quality and timely information and proposals on project opportunities
- Create positive and professional relationships with current and potential customers as well as the construction community as a whole.
- Distinguish the Company as the preferred precast partner.
- Develop project specific sales plans and tactics to increase the likelihood of award.
- Seek out and penetrate new markets for the company’s products.
- Create and manage programs for targeting potential customers and developing relationships in order to acquire new business.
- Assist other Business Development personnel as needed to develop projects and provide technical expertise.
- Search for all precast opportunities in the Company’s geographic region.
- Participate in local, regional and national organizations, as requested to enhance sales opportunities.
Organizational & Developmental:
- Assist as requested on marketing, sales, BD and other committees.
- Assist management with identifying and researching new product offerings.
- Create a personal development plan in order to stay current on emerging precast trends and become familiar with all the services and products the company has to offer and will offer in the future.
- Provide periodic sales tracking and other reporting as requested.
- Minimum 3 years of precast sales experience
- Proven track record of success in the precast and construction field
Capabilities and Competencies:
- Exceptional relationship and precast technical skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills
- Operates with a sense of urgency, positive attitude and determination
- Precast Industry (Products/Systems/Panelization/Window systems/Details/Etc.)
- Read and understand drawings and specifications
- Methods of project procurement (Design Build/Design Bid Build/Negotiated/Etc.)
- University degree preferably in the field of Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
- Certifications preferred: LEED BD+C
Benefits: The Company offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package.Apply for this position.