Sales Manager (#9582) - Midwest
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
Midwest Sales Manager representing a large precast producer
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the primary customer interface in the assigned territory. He/she will develop strong customer relationships and proactively manage market opportunities to drive growth and maximize operational capabilities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Achieving a sales plan and established levels of profitability.
• Creatively addressing the varying needs of the general contractors, owners and other constituents to continuously add value and gain market share.
• Leading bid process efforts through cross functional, matrixed teams.
• Executing “Best Practices” as defined by senior leadership team to insure maximum productivity and focus.
• Developing an assigned territory that can sustain growth.
• Gathering market intelligence and developing strategic goals for markets and customers.
• Developing and maintaining close working relationships with customers, sales & marketing peers as well as senior leadership team.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
• Five (5) or more years of sales experience in the precast concrete field or related industry.
• Superior sales skills.
• Member of various industry and trade associations. Understands the value of networking.
• Proficient in various Microsoft Office Products, CRM systems, and other software tools.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.