Sales Manager (#9339) - IL
An aluminum extrusion facility is looking for a sales manager.
- Creates and implements sales strategies using 80/20 analysis, pricing plans, and growth initiatives to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Identifies trends by researching markets and by using a voice of the customer approach.
- Responds to all customer needs with urgency and professionalism.
- Present and consult with management on business trends that could result in new products or services.
- Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process.
- Understands, applies, and advocates all Company, Environmental and Safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Understands and applies all Company Quality standards.
- Develop sales presentations and proposals.
- Attend trade meetings and conventions
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to travel 50 % of the time.
- An outstanding work ethic.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Ability to manage difficult and emotional customers.
- High level of integrity
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related professional qualification
- Engineering background a plus
- 5+ years of aluminum extrusion sales and marketing experience or related industry
- Proven knowledge of the aluminum extrusion process or related field
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategies
- Knowledge of basic accounting and economic principles
- Experience selling into Tier 1 automotive customers.
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and windows operating systems and programs.
Apply for this position.