Sales Manager (#10168) - Southwest
Industry: Stone Veneer
United Employment Group is seeking a Sales Manager in the Southwest.
- The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 year’s previous experience in developing, closing, growing and maintaining short and long-term sales objectives to a mixture of building materials customers within the building envelope space.
- The Regional Sales Associate is accountable to achieve revenue growth and profitability objectives and is rewarded for doing so.
- Successful track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers from senior decision makers, purchasing managers and field personnel and the ability to develop industry/market knowledge and opportunity analyses are critical to the success of this role.
- We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, quarterly incentive and comprehensive medical, dental, 401K and supplemental benefits. The company also provides a company vehicle.
- Identify, develop and execute strategies focused on value and relationship building vs. cost to foster and reinforce long-term customer relationships. Continually educate customers on value of Company products and services and best practices.
- Manage margin through strategic price, actionable cost management, and effective negotiation.
- Create, manage and execute on monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and objectives to drive performance, profitability and growth for assigned territory.
- Stays abreast of market and industry trends, standards and requirements to build knowledge and understanding of local and national market dynamics and competitive landscape. Researches and understands competitors to understand their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Reviews daily/weekly/monthly material requests to identify, minimize and resolve material shortages and returns. Works with internal teams to update specifications and quotes to meet customer changes and revisions.
- Identifies, documents and reports a variety of quality issues and works with internal teams to identify root cause and work to problem resolution.
- Manages a variety of communications with internal and external customers to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Works closely with internal organizations to ensure accurate, timely, feedback related to A/R, quoting, estimating and order fulfillment.
- Is a champion for Safety and models safe behavior at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and 3 to 5 years sales experience preferred or equivalent combination of both.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
- Proven communication skills including verbal and written at a variety of levels required.
- Ability to work and lead within a team environment.
- Proven computer skills, and discipline to use, including Word Processing, Spreadsheets, ERP/MRP and Sales Software required.
- Working knowledge of quoting, estimating and BOM’s highly desired.
- Experience in the construction and/or building materials industry highly desired.
- Product knowledge and application of building envelope materials highly desired.