Sales Engineer | Formwork & Precast Solutions (#10393) - Southeast Base
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Sales engineer with precast experience needed!
The position requires a background ideally in civil engineering or at least a construction related field of activity. In best case, the ideal candidate would have experience from precast production or construction in the United States.
- Acquisition of new customers and servicing existing accounts in the precast concrete industry in the United States and Canada, building and extending the existing network in North America
- Technical sales presentations, consulting and technical support for new and existing customers
- Handling of extensive projects and development of innovative solutions in close cooperation with engineering team in the USA and European headquarters
- Participation in trade fairs and major industry events in North America
- 70-80% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a construction related discipline
- A minimum of five years of industry-related experience, preferably in the precast/construction area, with proven success in sales of technical solutions and closing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude and ability to work closely with the team in US and overseas
- Willing to travel within the U.S. and Canada
- Florida address would be preferred.
What we offer:
- Working for a growing and internationally renowned specialist in the field of mold development for precast production
- Challenging activities and projects in an internationally oriented company network
- Comprehensive product training at headquarters in Europe
- Attractive and performance related pay
- Perspective for partnership in the future