Sales Engineer - Precast Forms (#8795) - Texas
Industry: Concrete Construction Suppliers
Seeking a Sales Engineer with precast/prestressed concrete production experience or understanding.
The company is seeking a sales application engineer with knowledge of precast and precast/prestressed industry and production processes. The successful candidate must be able to understand and interpret customer forming and plant production requirements, recommend solutions, and develop sales proposals.
The sales manager will work directly with estimating, engineering and production departments to develop solutions/quotations. Candidates must be customer oriented, highly ethical, and team players.
- Knowledge and understanding of structural and architectural precast production; plant production experience a plus
- Engineering degree required, licensed engineer a plus
- Project management experience with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills and a professional presence
- Ability to develop and grow long-term relationships with customers
- Team oriented with the ability to collaborate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Competitive wage
- Health benefits
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance available