Sales/ Account Manager (#9266) - location flexible- can work remotely!
Industry: Metal Stamping
We are currently seeking a Sales/ Account Manager for a Metal Stamping facility located in MI.
In collaboration with the Executive Management Team, this person will be the Account Manager for both current and new customers in the automotive component manufacturing area of our business. The ideal candidate will work with the customer supply chain teams to develop new opportunities for future growth consistent with the strategic goals of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implement sales strategy and utilize technical sales experience in automotive metal stamping, roll forming, assembly welding, and machining applications.
• Identify new customers who might benefit from our company products and/or capabilities.
• Identify new sales opportunities with existing customer.
• Develop strategies that effectively offer customers products or services that best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery while maintaining focus on company objectives.
• Meet regular sales targets and effectively coordinate sales projects.
• Develop, and maintain, customer relationships by managing and interpreting requirements, investigating complaints, developing solutions, and resolving the issues.
• Prepare reports, make recommendations, and deliver presentations to the Executive Management Team keeping them updated on issues and trends.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of proven, technical sales experience in automotive-component sales.
• Working knowledge of Chrysler, Ford, and/or General Motors and their contacts.
• Have established relationships within the automotive-component manufacturing industry, including all top-selling auto makers.
• Tier 1 and OEM experience with contract review and program management.
• Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing capabilities in metal stamping, welding assembly, and machining.
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial reporting and program metrics.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Organizational skills and ability to self-manage work flow completion to meet objectives.
• Intermediate skills working with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel.
• BSE or BBA is preferred.
• Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally, up to 75% of the time.
• Must have a valid, active Passport.